Punches & Dies
Weybourne Road, Sheringham,
Norfolk, NR26 8HE, England.
Tel: +44 (0) 1263 822 153
Fax: +44 (0) 1263 825 667
Our continous investment in dedicated CAD systems, CNC - turning, milling, wire eroders and a vacuum heat treatment facility - all help to ensure that we have total control of the manufacturing process, from start to finish. This enables us to offer you:
- Same day despatch for stock tooling (if ordered before 12.00 noon)
- Next day despatch for non stock tooling
- A huge variety of shapes and sizes in stock
- Special tooling can be designed quickly and manufactured to a customers specific requirements
- High quality. All tooling is manufactured from top quality D2 toolsteel - specially heat treated in a vacuum furnace, for a long and productive working life on a wide variety of metals, including stainless steel
How to order:
To help us to ensure that you always receive the correct tooling, when ordering please make sure that you supply the following information:
- Machine type and model name / number.
- Shape, size(s) and quantity of tooling required.
- Material to be punched - type and thickness (tensile strength if known).
- Your order number, contact name, telephone number and full address.
- Simply fax, e-mail or post your order to our Sheringham works.