The Individual DGANC models are a CNC-controlled fully automatic double-bevel band saw machines with a bevel range of 60° on both sides. Individually configurable feed lengths up to 6,000 mm and graphical, dialog-based operator prompts offer a wide range of applications.
Automation in steel construction
With a long feed and two-sided automatic double beveling up to 60°, an ideal production machine for steel construction. The wide cutting range allows even large beams to be divided into acute angles.
The pros of flexible automation:
- Automatic two-sided bevel cuts to 60°
- Continuous band speed from 20 to 120 m/min using a frequency converter
- Feed length custom adjusted to client requirements from 2,300 mm to 6,000 mm
- Fed on precise, pre-stressed linear guides
- Feed driven by a frequency-controlled industrial motor, sprocket and gear rack
- Feed clamping jaws guided on play-free pre-stressed, large dimension linear guides
- Extensive expansion possibilities with available options and accessories