A stronger and higher quality machine than most other manufacturers but still at a very competitive price
The HACO HPR series are profile rolls also called angle rolls. We used the same technology as our 3 and 4 roll plate bending rolls which results in a stronger and higher quality machine than most other manufacturers but still at a very competitive price.
The HPR series rolls can bend almost every profile and section in steel, stainless and aluminium and are virtually maintenance-free.
- Heavy steel manufactured frame, machined on CNC machining centres for the best accuracy
- 3 direct driven rolls, with hydraulic planetary motor to eliminate gear boxes, connecting arms synchro devices and clutches
- 2 forming rolls for reduction of flat ends
- Double roll spherical bearings SFK or equal = maintenance-free and maximum rigidity
- Hydraulic motors attached directly to each planetary drive, eliminating the loss of torque
- Modular tooling which can be configured to roll most standard sections. Special tooling can be ordered for rolling pipe, tubing or channels the hard way.
- Control panel on wheels
Questions? Contact us: